Thursday, October 2, 2014

This CRAZY busy BEAUTIFUL Life

Hey guys, it's been crazy around here. How about you? Why do I always think when the kids are back in school I'll have more time to do things. lol. I always seem to think things might ease up just around the bend, but I always seem to cram too much in. There are always new challenges and opportunities and I love taking advantage of every opportunity that I get. Sometimes being so ambitious leaves me very exhausted. It also gives me a lot of joy. I'm grateful that I'm willing to tackle challenges, set goals and try lots of new things. It's fun and fulfilling and rewarding. Joy doesn't come from the absence of work but in accomplishing things. I find that my greatest joys come in the little moments. I have to remember to not be too busy or all those little moments will be missed. 

Moments like sitting and talking to my daughter after school while she eats a snack. Reading a book to my toddler. The satisfaction of a clean house, even if it's just for a moment. 


Moments like kissing my husband when he comes from work or really listening to him talk about his day. I feel peace and joy when my children are sweet to each other. It makes all the hard work worth it.


I love going for a family walk and stopping to pick some flowers. Enjoying the moment while my daughter sings a song and gives me a smile. 


Find joy in the little things. It's the little things, they really are the big things and make it all worth it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment