Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Leather Bracelets

So the latest class I have taken from the amazing Christy Tomlinson is her Belt Bracelet Workshop. She is a fabulous teacher and it was a great class. It's always fun to learn something new and this is totally different then anything I've ever done before. It's not hard to do, just expensive to get all the supplies. I love the positive messages on these amazing bracelets. I also am a big fan of jewelry and lately have been into stacking bracelets, so these belt bracelets are perfect. They have been fun to wear and fun to make. 


I made a whole bunch of them to give to teachers for our Fabulous Friday craft night. Women from our church got together and taught different crafting classes. It was really fun and big success. I think the teachers were happy to get a thank you that was homemade and unique. 


I wanted to include phrases that would be uplifting. 



I love how these simple bracelets are a fun pop of color to your outfit and a great reminder to find the good. 


This one is my favorite. I wear it almost everyday. I'm a huge fan of black and white. I love that's it a remind to find the beauty in life everyday


No comments:

Post a Comment