Sunday, October 5, 2014

Lydia's First Birthday


I have been having so much fun scrapbooking lately. I used the Studio Calico Kit from February called Sugar Rush to put together these layouts. I loved the images in this collection, like the cake and ice cream cone. It just called for a party! These are also my favorite colors, which made it even more fun! I love pink, turquoise and gold. 

I knew I wanted to highlight this fun page of my three little girls, so I used only 1 photo on this layout and lots of fun embellishments. 



Then I included some extra photos in this page protector from Project Life. They have page protectors like this in all different sizes. This is great to add in a few more pictures of a fun event. 


This is the back side of that fun page protector and this is how it will sit in my album. 


I wanted to do another layout with this same picture for my daughters album. So here is another take on the same idea. 


I totally love this layout below. I made it for my daughter's album and loved the way it looks like a party. The title is "wild thing I think I luv ya." This page totally makes me smile. 


Next I went with a more linear style for these fun pictures of my daughter eating some cake. 



So cute!!




No comments:

Post a Comment