Thursday, September 4, 2014

Car Day

I love teaching preschool. I love teaching children and watching them discover and learn. Everything is an adventure. I love that children learn through play. I love turning fun thing into teaching moments. I also love fostering children's creativity. For a fun preschool day we let our creativity run wild

I worked on making the road. I simply cut black felt into strips and curved pieces and added a white line down the center with a white sharpie paint pen. 


The kids decorated fun cars. I simply hot glued some wheels on a toliet paper roll. Then the kids used markers to make them their own. 


Next the kids colored some buildings, mountains, and houses to make our city complete. 




Then we put it all together. 




Hours and hours of fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment