Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Studio Calico Lisse Street

I was so happy with the fun Spring colors in the Studio Calico Lisse Street Kit. It was so fun that his kit was designed by the wonderful Ali Edwards. I loved the Project Life cards with everyday phrases. I used them both in my scrapbook layouts and in my Project Life Layouts. These Project Life Layouts are of our trip to Arizona for Spring Break. It was so fun. We got to spend time with awesome family and enjoy the sun! We loved it. 

Arizona






This is my next Project Life Layout. I love the coral, mint and green color scheme. It made for a beautiful layout. 

BeYOUtiful 






This is my favorite layout. I love these colors. I was so happy to create this beautiful layout of my sweet darling daughter. She just turned three and is so beautiful. 

Three.




For this layout I used the cool grays and blues to create a fun boy layout. This little boy totally has my heart. He is at such a busy age and I wanted to document that. 

Blissful and Crazy Boy




For this layout I used the rule of thirds to create a colorful fun layout. I love all the bright colors and the warm yellow floral just brought it all together. Looking at this page I can almost feel the Arizona sun again!

Swinging in the Hammock



Arizona

I love how these mint chipboard letters really stand out and make this page pop



No comments:

Post a Comment