Monday, April 13, 2015

Studio Calico March Kit: Odyssey

I was so excited for the masculine colors in this layout. The blues, browns and tans stood out to me right away and made me want to do a boy layout. This brown plus sign paper was my favorite. I added stitched title and stitched plus signs on the left for more interest. 








Since I like doing pages for my kid's books, I want to show you this one page version I did for my daughter Addy. I kept some of the same basic ideas of the plus paper, the stitched plus signs and stitched title. 


This was another layout I did for my daughter. I love the stripes of paper on the right. I was running out of supplies so I had to come up with a new design. I used my scraps for a great layered look. I also love how those quotations give it a punch!


The Studio Calico March Odyssey Kit had a great travel theme. It was fun to use some of those subtle accents on a baby page. I could use things like "Welcome to the World." I also was lucky enough to do a travel theme in preschool last month. Our theme was, "It's a Small World." I was so excited to play up the bright colors. This is the two page design I made for my scrapbook. 






This is the one page design I made for my daughter's book. I added some more pink for her! 




I love these kits and I love doing them each month. What have you done creative this month?


No comments:

Post a Comment