Monday, December 9, 2013

Everything Nice

So I have to share one of my favorite girls I have ever painted. I love her hair (which took me forever to get right) and her complexion. She was inspired by my sister-in-law who really wanted me to paint one for her. This was a quick phone picture right before I put the words on it. The phrase that is on this canvas is, "She's made of sugar and spice and everything nice!" It even has a little dog in the corner which is one of the best parts. I gave this canvas to my sister in law for her birthday before getting more pictures. I love this canvas and I love you too Holly!


So I told you all that we had our Christmas tree up. Well I took the extra branches from the bottom of the tree and put them in vases all over our house. I love the smell of pine everywhere. I love this little one with bows in a bathroom. 


I also made this fun Christmas wreath. It was really easy. I simple tied the branches to a wire wreath. Then I added a fun junk bow on top!


I love this bow!


What holiday projects have you been up to? I hope you have been enjoying the season and grabbing an extra cup of hot chocolate or an extra snuggle! 

No comments:

Post a Comment