Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mother's Day

First of all let me start by saying Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful women out there. I hope that you had a good day and know how tremendously important you are. You're role in nurturing and guiding your children is immeasurable. It is vitally important. Being a mother is beautiful, challenging, amazing, work. Give it your top priority. God will help you in this amazing work. 


For my mom for Mother's Day I made her this Grandma book. I used the Flea Market Collection from Maggie Holmes. It is one of my very favorite collections and I was surprised at how well it worked for boy and girl pages.  I love these cut apart pages. The first thing I did was cut apart all the tags and words and put them right at arms reach. I was amazed at how many embellishments you got from this one page!!! (the the bowl are several pages all cut apart). 


I used the 12 x 12 paper pad for the Flea Market Collection and the 6 x 6 pad. The album was a plain chipboard album that I covered with paper. It had a few page protectors inside and then I simple added additional pages that were not in a page protector. 

I wanted this book to just be a collect of fun memories of my children with Grammy. 












I love you mom!


I also had to include these cute pictures below. For Mother's Day my girls and I did some scrapbooking together. I worked on Project Life and they worked in their scrapbooks. It's so fun sharing something I love with them! 



I am so grateful for the gift of being a mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment