Friday, January 30, 2015

Valentines Day Scrap Wreath


Check out this yumminess. I really enjoy crafting in all it's glory. This Valentines Day Scrap Wreath was really easy and fun.  You simply need some scraps of fabric and some ribbon. I cut my strips to roughly 1 inch by 10 inches. I had a jelly roll that included some of these fun colors, so I used a bunch of that. I also used old lace. cute heart ribbon, and some awesome glitter ribbon. I simply tied them all onto a wire wreath. 



This is a picture of the back. I kept all the pieces coming out towards the front. 


This wreath hangs inside our house. It's a great pop of texture and color. I love the colors and fun of Valentines Day. This is a great project to cure the winter blues and get you in the spirit! 







No comments:

Post a Comment