Thursday, August 7, 2014

Summer Memories

So how's your summer been? I hope it's been great. Ours was too short as always, but some how we were ready for school to start too. This year it was full of ups and downs, but I try to focus on the good stuff. 

We had fun with friends and ate lots of popsicles!


We spent time around a camp fire and roasted marshmallows!


We spent lots of time in swim suits and made great memories with our wonderful family. 


In the midst of the craziness I found some time for me


And I have a big exciting announcement! I now have prints, greeting cards, and prints on canvas on sale in my Etsy store! You can click on the link here or search for my store on Etsy, called Juliana Hall Creates. This is a big step for me and I'm so excited to get my art out there. The whole reason I started my Etsy store was to market my art work. I am so excited to share this with you. Just click on the image you want and then select if you want a print or card and what size you want. I even have some originals for sale. 

These are a few of my favorites. 







Get yours today and enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment